Re: quake

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'm glad you didn't feel it. In 1987 we had a very powerful quake in Whittier which isn't far from where I live. I was visiting a friend of mine and she was afraid so I had to try to keep her calm. Earthquakes can be scary at times but I'm glad you're all right.

On 11/13/2016 1:31 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I did not feel it in auckland, but radio and tv is full of it.
The last time anything of this happened was 911, even the other christchurch quakes were not as big as this.

On 14/11/2016 8:53 a.m., Gene New Zealand wrote:
Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a
minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be
read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.