Re: quake

Sharni-Lee Ward

I heard about this quake this morning on the news. My prayers go out to
all of you, especially those who suffered losses of any kind from the
earthquake a few years ago, and I hope your families are all okay.

On 14/11/2016 8:43 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello Shaun,

I didn't realise you're in New Zealand too... Glad you didn't
personally suffer any losses.

Blessings,

Ollie

Il 13/11/2016 22:30, Shaun Everiss ha scritto:
2 people now.
one was burried when an historic building collapsed on top of them,
another had a heart attack.
Dammage is extensive but most stuff seems to hold up well.
To be honest our insurance hasn't caught up from the last quake set
who knows what they will do now.

On 14/11/2016 8:18 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they
said one person died but from what I understand, it was a powerful
quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.

.