Re: quake

Arlene

Oh no, I'm glad you're all right. Hope no one suffered any damages.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: November-13-16 11:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] quake

Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake that
happened this morning.