Re: quake

Arlene

Amen to that. it's all under God's control!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: November-14-16 2:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] quake

Hi, Gene,

I've been praying for everyone in New Zealand too. I'm glad you're all right. I've been hearing a lot about the end times lately but I'm not afraid. Everything is in God's hands.

Rosemarie

Hi Ollie

we are safe where we are. We are about 560 kms from where it all
happened on the south island. But it sure felt like the worst we have
ever felt up our way.

They reckon this lot will cost in the billions as well to fix. They
are still paying off the debt from the Christ Church earth quake about
5 years ago.

just been monitoring the earth quakes with a website called geo net
here in new zealand.

We have still been feeling some of the strong ones up this way.

there is a fault line somewhere between hawera and Inglewood which is
been pushed from the main one.

Maybe when the super noon i think it is called starts moving away it
will settle down a bit more. the moon is meant to be the closest to
the earth since 1948. At present we are having wild winds and alot of rain.

Funny thing was the pasta was talking about end times etc and its
signs and not to be afraid from matthew 24, then we had the earth
quake that night.

We are safe a bit of damage between the north and south island but
they will get it sorted.

Thanks for your prayers for our country.

Gene nz

On 14/11/2016 10:35 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello Gene,

I was just going to write and ask how you're doing.

I found your message and take it that you're fine, but please, if
there's anything we can do from here to help, don't hesitate to
contact me off-list and let me know.

Blessings,

Ollie

Il 13/11/2016 20:53, Gene New Zealand ha scritto:
Hi

It was a 7.5 or 7.6 earth quake.

We felt it up here where we live in taranaki strong as.

The whole house was swaying from side to side i guess for at least a
minute. It was like pretty freaky

It is all over the news papers now and on social media. More can be
read at the stuff website at http://www.stuff.co.nz

Gene nz

I heard about the quake on the news a little earlier today. I think
they said one person died but from what I understand, it was a
powerful quake.

On 11/13/2016 10:33 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.
To all new zealanders I hope all are well reguarding the quake
that happened this morning.