Re: For those using braille displays: brltbl20160315 now available

Sharni-Lee Ward

Okay, I'm in the process of downloading the file. How do I run a .exe file as a portable copy? If I shouldn't install it, how can I use it?

From: joseph.lee22590@...
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] For those using braille displays: brltbl20160315 now available
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:08:21 -0700

Hi all,

This is mostly for those using UEB: A new third-party snapshot for testing latest UEB tables is now up. Note that this is equivalent to portable copy (please don’t install this version onto your computer, as this build does not support manual nor automatic updates).

Direct link:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/nvda_snapshot_brltbl20160315.exe

After launching this build, to use the UEB table set, from braille settings/output table combo box, select either English (Unified) grade 1 or 2 (both will be the last table set for English and they are labeled as “experimental”). Comments regarding this build should be sent to this list or to me directly. Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph