From: "Heaven Botma" <heaven@training-kaleidoscopesa.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Text frame Boxes MS Word 2016

Hi

This problem isn't exclusive to Office 2016.11.14
To our absolute frustration, we experienced the same problem in Office 2010
on Friday.

You see, we asked one of our churches to send the programme for the service
to us. We received the Word document, which indicated that it was the right
size to contain text, however, when we opened the document, NVDA read
nothing whatsoever. NVDA couldn't even do a word count or anything. What
made it even more strange, was that, when we selected the text, I could see
that the document wasn't blank.

We tried to convert it to text in the hope that something would happen, but
still nothing. So we took the document to one of our sigted colleagues, who
simply clicked on the text and cut it out of the frame which made it legible
with immediate effect.

Kind regards

Heaven Botma
Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleidingskollege