From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui
Fontes
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Text frame Boxes MS Word 2016

Hello!

At least, you can send it to rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com?

TIA

Rui Fontes

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Data: 14 de novembro de 2016 09:38
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Text frame Boxes MS Word 2016

Hi,

I found a macro which detects the presence of text frames or text boxes and
works like a dream! I have forwarded it to the development team and asked if
its logic can be used in NVDA to tackle this problem.

Meanwhile, could someone tell me if it is OK to post the text of a macro on
this list so that everyone can put it into their Word document as a macro?
Here is the link to the article anyway:

- Source:
http://wordribbon.tips.net/T012249_Finding_Text_Boxes.html
by Allen Wyatt (last updated May 27, 2015)

All the best,

Cearbhall