Re: seamonkey and windows 10

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Howdy, :)
Seamonkey does work pretty well with NVDA and for those who like to have their browser/email stuffed into the same package, it's pretty nice. For the most part, all of the plugins that you are used to using on firefox will work too, minus just a few that are updated in such a way as to make them only work inside the firefox specific way of doing things. Either way, it's definitely worth grabbing it and seeing what ya think.
Take care.

On 11/14/2016 7:47 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Seamonkey and Firefox share a lot of common cyber-DNA (going all the way back to Netscape) and are both under the Mozilla Foundation.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work perfectly well under Windows 10.  I do not know how accessible it is, though, unless the scripts for Firefox work for it or there were ones written specifically for Seamonkey.

I used Seamonkey for many years before I decided I didn't need or want anything other than a web browser, at which point I started using Firefox.

    ~ Lauren Bacall