Re: strange thing happening in thunderbird

Albert Ruel

That really does help. I looked all over the app and didn't find it. Hum, that's a mystery.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] strange thing happening in thunderbird

Hi, Albert.

1. Go to the view menu with alt V.

2. Arrow down to "sort by" and hit enter on it.

3. Arrow down to "ascending". If it says "unchecked", press enter to check it.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

On 11/15/2016 5:05 PM, Albert Ruel wrote:
Hey there, where does one find the setting you spoke of? I can't seem to locate anything that will allow me to change it from descending to ascending.