Re: spss inaccessibility: absolutely inexcusable

mohammad suliman

Hi,
As far as I know, this program uses java apis to support accessibility, and nvda is better than Jaws when dealing with java. So, i think that the problem is with configuring java access bridge, not nvda.
I can send you some instructions to make sure that jab is well configured, if you still facing issues.
Best

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 at 13:58 <brennenkinch@...> wrote:
What is this program i have never hurd of it befor

Sent from my iPhone