Re: spss inaccessibility: absolutely inexcusable

mohammad suliman

This link explains how to configure android studio accessibility, which is a java program. The "activate support for screen readers" section can help you also:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 at 15:44 Jacques <lists4js@...> wrote:
I usually don't like sending "I agree" messages to a mailing list, but
this one will have to be an exception. I fully agree with Erik, it's a
pity that some people's talents are limited to complaining.

If the commercial screen readers were so great, those thinking so should
stick to it and leave the NVDA devs and contributors to make a great
product even greater.

I've been around the block a few times, since the old Window Bridge
days, and everything and anything in between, always seeking better ways
to get the job done. NVDA is the screen reader I exclusively use now.
Folks should read the user guide and explore the wonder of the object
navigator. It has often enough got me out of a sticky situation, yes,
also where the commercial products failed.

Off my soap box.

A good day to all.

Jacques