Re: seamonkey and windows 10

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

It's not super horrible in that you've only got to configure the ports and such once, but yeah, it is kind of frustrating that it's not handled automatically. Being that thunderbird, firefox and the email/browser parts of seamonkey are so closely related, I was really surprised when I had to configure them. It is still really a neat little program though.
Take care.

That's weird. Maybe I'll end up staying with thunderbird.

On 11/15/2016 10:15 AM, Salva wrote:

Hi.

The only disadvantage is that in Seamonkey Email you have to configure manually imap, smtp and ports for the accounts,.

Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!