Re: google chrome comment

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

There is a new service that will launch soonn called captha Be Gone by the Mongoose himself Chris Taugh. Check out his brief demo and interview about on ACB Radio's Main Menu from March 4th.

On 3/18/2016 5:20 PM, Mallard wrote:
Hello there,

But Webvisum doesn't work on Chrome... How do you solve captchas on sites where there is no audio captcha option, or on those that supposedly have it, but when you click on it nothing happens?

I hate Rumola... It never worked here, so I would avoid it.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 18/03/2016 21:34, David Moore ha scritto:
Hi scott,
I am so glad for you. I have Chrome as my default browser as well, and it is so much faster. The same web site loads up twice as fast, and Chrome is great for streaming. If I can be of more help to any of you, just let me know. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott VanDeWalle
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:40 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] google chrome comment

I'd just like to let yall know i'm up with google chrome now.
It seems very very good for the most part.
I don't know what the issue was when i tried it before.
But, i even set it as my default browser.
I still hope edge becomes better because i like to use cortana and if i
remember correctly google and cortana don't really work good together,
especially when your search engine is not bing.com and the browser edge.
Or will the extention chromtana or whatever its called do the same thing?
And, again, thanks for the suggestions from yall and thanks again to
David for the tutorial.
Just fyi, it stays on my computer and no futher.. smile.
thanks

Scott