Re: spss inaccessibility: absolutely inexcusable

Devin Prater

I managed to get Window-eyes for office with a trial of Microsoft Office. Window-eyes 6.1 was the version I grew up with, but when I tried it a month or so ago, it wasn't all that good. It was more sluggish than NVDA, and didn't seem to work as well either. And with Window-eyes only having eSpeak, and my Sapi5 being broken, I didn't have very good voice options either.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:50 PM Pauline Smith <paulinesmithh@...> wrote:
What is spss?

Pauline