From: "Arlene" <nedster66@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The New Firefox version

I can't say I don't blame you.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: November-16-16 9:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

It seems to only happen if I edit the end of an address bar.
Right now I have selected the end of the bar in the case of twitter names
and then hit delete and that works well enough.
However if you screw a site up you have to kill what you spelt and hmm well
hit an arrow to get focus.
On the subject of sluggishness I used classic theme restorer to hide the
toolbars for navigation and remove all colours on toolbars, this seemed to
speed things up a little bit.
I also have changed a lot of the newer modern windows to older windows as
well as a few extra dom related things with that program.
Firefox is as fast as it ever was, but its a disturbing trend that stuff
like this is happening, I am still using it but to be honest if security was
not a major issue I'd drop back a version and either never update or drop
back to 3x which works however I like to stay as updated as i can for
security reasons.

On 16/11/2016 11:04 p.m., Gene wrote:
I didn't save earlier messages about Firefox so I'm answering in a new
thread. I just downloaded and tried the new version and this problem
appears to be very easily worked around. If you delete a letter or more
than one in the address bar, simply right arrow once then start moving left
again and, at least in my tests, things are read properly. While this
problem should be corrected, this appears to resolve the problem.