From: "Devin Prater" <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] spss inaccessibility: absolutely inexcusable

I managed to get Window-eyes for office with a trial of Microsoft Office.
Window-eyes 6.1 was the version I grew up with, but when I tried it a month
or so ago, it wasn't all that good. It was more sluggish than NVDA, and
didn't seem to work as well either. And with Window-eyes only having
eSpeak, and my Sapi5 being broken, I didn't have very good voice options
either.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:50 PM Pauline Smith <paulinesmithh@comcast.net>
wrote:

What is spss?

Pauline

On 11/16/2016 5:51 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi,

I got spss to be slightly more accessible by enabling the java access
bridge. However, nvda cannot read any of the controls. The log shows a
windows access violation error. I find this to be absolutely
unacceptable that nvda doesn't support such an important program. The
same program works flawlessly with jaws.