object customizer

Josh Kennedy

hello

I would also like to see an addon that lets you use a simple dialog box to rename objects both globally and on an app by app basis, and also a dialog that lets you reclass objects or assign classes to unknown objects. the addon could also use tooltips to help you relabel and or reclass objects based on what the tooltip says. it could put the tooltip text in an edit box and then let you take it from there. Both jaws and window eyes have this built in. I would like to see it in NVDA also. There are some apps I use that show things I know are checkboxes just hsow as unknown object or as a window that I would like to both reclass and rename quickly without doing python programming which I never was good at programming at all. the addon could also let you mute certain objects on global or app basis so their content is not read.

thanks

Josh