Re: Saving in MS Word 2016?

slery <slerythema@...>

Just had to tell you how freaking awesome this information is. My one regret about windows 10 is how many steps it takes to accomplish things.

Cindy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Saving in MS Word 2016?

Hello,

Thank you! You helped me figure this out!

Press alt+f, then t. Then press ctrl+tab 3 times till you get to save. Then tab until you hear "Don't show the backstage when opening or saving files". Check this box and hit OK.

Then ctrl+S will act like normal.

Thanks,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 3:43 AM, Christo Vorster <christo.vorster@...> wrote:

Hello Everybody

I’m using Office 2016 and Windows 10 on my Del laptop and have no problems with the save as dialog. Agreed, when I open Word I must press ALT+TAB once before NVDA start talking in Word, but for the rest, I have no problems.

Cheers