Goldwave's NVDA AddOn and Alt+numbers to move between opened files?

Gerardo Corripio

Joseph and listers, especially those of you guys involved in the Goldwave's AddOn; what came of the suggestion of Alt+numbers to cycle quickly between currently-opened files? I've got GoldWave 5.7, and wonder if this were to be implemented, would this be available in my version of GoldWave? The AddON I'm running with NVDA is version GoldWave; Estado: ejecutando; Versión: 3.4; Autor: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>, David Parduhn <xkill85@gmx.net>, Mesar Hameed <mhameed@src.gnome.org> 10 de 25

--
Enviado desde mi lap