From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 1:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Goldwave's NVDA AddOn and Alt+numbers to move between opened
files?

Joseph and listers, especially those of you guys involved in the
Goldwave's AddOn; what came of the suggestion of Alt+numbers to cycle
quickly between currently-opened files? I've got GoldWave 5.7, and wonder if
this were to be implemented, would this be available in my version of
GoldWave? The AddON I'm running with NVDA is version GoldWave; Estado:
ejecutando; Versión: 3.4; Autor: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>,
David Parduhn <xkill85@gmx.net>, Mesar Hameed <mhameed@src.gnome.org> 10 de
25

--
Enviado desde mi lap
Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico,