Re: Firefox and potential timing issues

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

I have this happen in Chrome as well, though it's not very often, so it's not really a major problem, but just so you know, it's not just firefox.

On 11/17/2016 10:46 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hello list,
has anyone else noticed that when quickly arrowing in a web page in Firefox, or quickly hitting the same navigational key, such as k, a few times, some elements are spoken twice? It is as if something couldn't keep up. Also, hitting a navigational or arrow key a few times then stopping, the cursor sometimes jumps back.
Here is an example. Let's say there are numbered lines on a web page, like so:
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
etc.
Now, when quickly hitting down arrow repeatedly, I might get:
Line 2
Line 3
Line 4
Line 3
Line 4
Line 5
Line 4
Line 5
Sometimes this or a similar issue affects even the read all function, so that it double-speaks some words or parts of words, like so:
Mary had a little lamb, its fur was white as snow, had a little lamb and everywhere that Mary went, the went, the lamb was sure to go.
Are there any known workarounds or at least similar observations with possible theories as to what might be going on?
Kind regards,
Felix Gr├╝tzmacher

Avast logo