From: "Bobby" <bvinton@...
To: nvda@groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:39:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't record my screen reeder and my voice

Well is this program free

On 3/18/2016 5:28 PM, Armando wrote:
Try Virtual Recorder. In the output device conbo box, select "Both."
Tab until you hear "Record button."

----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be
approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This
group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!