Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 2:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] Need to advise a sitghted person

This is an odd one, but maybe somebody here can assist.
 Basically, I needed to get some articles out of a web site so I merely
highlighted the lines in firefox, and cut and pasted them into word.
 Now I'm guessing that I'm using the virtual buffer of nvda to do this, as
my sighted  friends want to do this but say with a mouse no nvda etc and
firefox it simply does not work.
 So, is this true. Do we actually have an ability the sighted do not have
here?
 If so, then if I get them to install nvda, turn of the voice presumably
they should now be able to do as I do, but will that work with the mouse or
will they have to use the keyboard and possibly need the add on which shows
the cursor up on screen in order to do it?
  Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-