Re: Request: A Good Tutorial On Using NVDA With Outlook 2016

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

A wonderful link! I hope it will be helpful to me!

Georgi
На 17.11.2016 г. в 10:50 ч., Георги Ламбов написа:

The link works perfectly. After reading the letter about that the link isn't accessible, I've just tried it and it opened itself right now. I also need to know how to work with outlook in windows ten. I use MS2007.

Cheers!
Georgi
На 16.11.2016 г. в 22:46 ч., Salva написа:
Hi.
Also for me works.
Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!

El 16 nov 2016, a las 21:45, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> escribió:

Hi

Just tried the link in the email you gave me and it ook me straight to
the website where the material was.

Maybe the link on your end may be in text so may have to be highlighted
and copied and pasted into your browser for it to come up.

It works for me.

Gene nz

On 17/11/2016 8:00 AM, Rémy Ruiz wrote:
Hi Gene,

Thanks but...

Your link is broken...

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-started-using-a-screen-reader-in-Outlook-2016-71b2c119-d8e4-4550-a276-00ee268f4d56

Thanks for another link.
Cheers since France.
Rémy
Le 15/11/2016 à 03:34, Gene New Zealand a écrit :
Hi

I am not sure for one for nvda,but even though this one mentions
narrator and another screen reader it might help you with the program.

I had a very quick look, but guess it would be the same moves for nvda
users or not far off it. I could be wrong.

The link to this page
is

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-started-using-a-screen-reader-in-Outlook-2016-71b2c119-d8e4-4550-a276-00ee268f4d56

If i remember right it looks as though it comes off the microsoft site.

hope it helps.

I am a thunderbird user in Windows 10.

I am not sure if it is for the app version or one that comes with
windows for the outlook tutorial.

gene nz

On 15/11/2016 1:15 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I have been using Thunderbird for e-mail for quite a while now--ever
since I switched from XP to Windows 7/8/.  Is there any good tutorial
for NVDA and Outlook 2016?  I would like to try it out and see if I
can use all of its superior advantages with NVDA.  In particular the
mail features are of interest to me.