Re: Need to advise a sitghted person

If the website(s) in question can be shared I'd love to take a look at them.

As Travis has noted, there are ways to prevent copy and paste of all sorts of things on webpages, but for something like a web address to another web page I've not seen that done.  It could be a part of some other protected object that a sighted user is intentionally prevented from copying.

Going from the abstract to the actual is the only way I know of to determine what's actually happening for you that somehow isn't happening for your colleagues.  A simple copy and paste of URLs/web addresses should always work as far as if you can copy and paste them into an e-mail or document others should be able to follow those to their respective destinations.

    ~ Lauren Bacall