Re: Requesting NVDA Direct DownLoad Links and Tutorials

Kakarla Nageswaraiah

Dear All,
If you have NVDA tutorials in text format, please share links for those as well.
Thanks and regards.

On 3/18/16, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Here are direct download links to various versions of NVDA.

2015 versions
NVDA 2015.1
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.1/nvda_2015.1.exe
NVDA 2015.2
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.2/nvda_2015.2.exe
NVDA 2015.3
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.3/nvda_2015.3.exe
NVDA 2015.4
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2015.4/nvda_2015.4.exe

2016 versions
NVDA 2016.1 (the current version)
http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2016.1/nvda_2016.1.exe

If you are looking for releases older than 2015.1, visit the link below.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvda/files/releases/

Hope that helps.

On 3/17/2016 11:35 PM, James Robinson wrote:
Hello there Fello listers!
I am interested in giving NVDA a try to add to my ScreenReader resources
and would appreciate direct download links for the following programs to
get me started in securing and learning this ScreenReader:
(1) NVDA2016.1.
(2) DNVDA Addons Web Site.
(3) Latest Audio or text NVDA Tutorials you may have or know of and are
willing to share that I could use to learn how to use NVDA.
Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation

--