Re: drop box dil

Arlene

Oh okay. Yes the del is at the end.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: November-19-16 3:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] drop box dil

Yes indeed. Dropbox links sometimes do come up with nothing on the end, but
I have no idea why this happens sometimes and not others. I can confirm the
dl 1 and zeio system of forcing it to run or download, but I think when its
not there the decision lies withhow you set up the browser to react.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-