Re: Anti Virus

Roger,

            I will repeat this one last time:  Windows Defender automatically updates its own definitions like all other modern antiviruses do.   It would be worse than worthless if it didn't.

            Many people, and I'm one of them, leave our computers running for days at a time after they've been started up.  Any antivirus that claims the name has to update its own virus definitions which can sometimes be updated multiple times daily (but that's not often the case, but it is on "busy" days).

            Windows Defender does perfectly well in taking care of itself and keeping itself up to date.

    ~ Lauren Bacall