From: Joe Paton
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Publishing EBooks with NVDA?

Hello David,

dropbox works on windows above xp, and maybe even vista is out of the loop these days.

Running either of those operating systems, you must go on line to manage your dropbox folders.  But the desktop app is fine on
seven, eight.1 and 10.  The web site offers a few challenges, but
can be managed just about.

I know nothing of e-books publishing, or e-books desktop apps,
other than Kindle.

Can't comment on one drive or google drive either.
But messages i have seen, suggest that both will have their
problems, but these can be overcome.

If you are wanting to back-up, take a look at carbonite.

https://www.carbonite.com/
good luck.

J.P

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 13:20:41 -0500
"David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@...> wrote:

Hello NVDA group,
Websites like www.daisy.org highly recommend author Dave Gunn's
"Accessible eBook Guidelines ....." (title snipped). Have you found
accessibility and or compatibility with major eBook publishing
programs used with a screen reader to be a real, major, challenge or
hurtle?

This question is more for those with no vision or very limited vision.

Alongside that, Dropbox may work well with IOS devices compared to
desktops or laptops, but what cloud portals work well with desktops
and laptops?

Thanks for your input.

--
David Russell