From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacques
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Focus issue when opening MS Word

Hi Pranav

Interesting, it would seem that system specific factors may have an influence on this behaviour. Occasionally Word opens just fine here without me having to force focus. I'm running Office 365 on my home systems, but have seen the same behaviour on my work laptop where Office
2013 is installed. I also get this in Excel, but once again, only occasionally. I do not experience this focus issue with any other applications though.

Jacques

On Thursday, 17 November 2016 12:30, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Jacques,

No go. I tried hitting the alt key after switching to winword but pressing the alt key several times in quick succession did nothing.

Pranav