Re: Anti Virus

Pauline Smith

I also try to practice good and sound computer use.  I am skeptical about opening attachments and visit web sites with caution.  I do schedule my computer for full scanning weekly and may change that to daily.

This brings up a question.  For anyone using Security Essentials on a Windows 7 machine, how do you check to see if any items were quarantined, removed, and such after a scan?  I am using NVDA with the most recent update.

Pauline

Hi, Arleen,

I try to be very careful about what sites I visit. My next-door neighbor told me that one time she had a virus and it totally destroyed her computer. I don't know how she got it but she had to end up getting a brand-new computer.

Rosemarie

On 11/19/2016 10:15 AM, Arlene wrote:

Also, if you visit sites. Even if you have IE or firefox or edge clean out the history. You may have to manually get rid of history.  Even though you have your virus scan up to date always clean your hystery.  I have my computer not remember passwords even though it asks.  If you are on sites you login always log out.  Sites like drop box or others.  Someone in the xp days told me to always log out and I always do it.