De: Amir Din
Data: 20 de novembro de 2016 09:06
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] where can i find free synthesizer for nvda that can read arabic?

hi,
i know that vocalizer and acapella has support for arabic reading in nvda, but is there free alternative? i cannot buy those two because i cannot pay them because it requires paypal and i didn't have it. i heard that the mbrola project has support for arabic synthesizer and since mbrola can be used with espeak, i thought i can use it with nvda, but it didn't work because arabic doesn't have pronounciation file that espeak needs in order to translate from mbrola to espeak. espeak however, can say the lettre but cannot say the word in arabic. so, any alternative synthesizer that can be used, and it's free? to read arabic?

amir.
http://twitter.com/amir442