Re: NVDA and repeating clickible

Jacques <lists4js@...>

Hi, this is a setting that can be toggled on or off. Document settings with NVDA+ctrl+d, option is called "Clickable" second last option in this dialogue.

HTH

Jacques

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:11, William Sallander wrote:
Hello everyone:

I've been using NVDA along with Google Chrome and Firefox. Everything
seems to work just fine except for one annoying issue.

When I'm in browse mode, I will arrow down through the page and as I go
through, NVDA keeps repeating the word "clickable". I'm pretty sure why
it might do it, but I'm wondering if there is a way to tone it down.

I'd like to see if this can be fixed because it takes a while to find
out what link I'm currently on and slows me down some what.

Any suggestions?