Re: NVDA and repeating clickible

Dejan Ristic

I also encounter it, but if I want to skip the repetition, I press NVDA plus tab to check the focus of an element I am on, and then I continue working so as to prevent it from slowing me down. That's how I get alogn with it, and, if I want to skip it completely (considering the fact that I am familiar with a web-page), I turn the option off, so that the repetition disappears.

On 11/20/2016 7:11 PM, William Sallander wrote:
Hello everyone:

I've been using NVDA along with Google Chrome and Firefox. Everything seems to work just fine except for one annoying issue.

When I'm in browse mode, I will arrow down through the page and as I go through, NVDA keeps repeating the word "clickable". I'm pretty sure why it might do it, but I'm wondering if there is a way to tone it down.

I'd like to see if this can be fixed because it takes a while to find out what link I'm currently on and slows me down some what.

Any suggestions?