Re: third party rss readers

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Wow, I didn't know that mode existed in Firefox. How is it activated?

Sukil

El 21/11/2016 a las 9:57, Salva escribió:
Hi.
A mode of visualisation like the reader mode in iOS or Mac. It filters the advers and only show you the text. It only appears wen the text is laveled article.
Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!

El 21 nov 2016, a las 9:55, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.Io <sukiletxe@...> escribió:

I also use Firefox. What's the reading mode?

Sukil

El 21/11/2016 a las 9:12, Simone Dal Maso escribió:
I simply use Firefox with the bookmark live.
And when I want to read an article I activate the reading mode.

For the iphone instead I use lire rss.

Il 20/11/2016 13:47, Christopher Bartlett ha scritto:
Has anyone found a desktop rss reader that works well with NVDA?  I'm
currently using goread.io <http://goread.io>, which is a distinctly
dissatisfactory service.

--
Christopher Bartlett