Thanks Gene.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 21/11/2016 15:07, Gene ha scritto:
Any time you want to do something like this in various programs, go to the item and check the context menu. You don't have to go the the web page. Move to the book mark in the list, and use the context menu to delete it.
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Monday, November 21, 2016 7:52 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] Removing bookmarks in Firefox with NVDA

Hello all,

I'm trying to remove some bookmarks from Firefox.
I'm running Windows10, Firevox 50.0, NVDA latest Next snapshot.

I looked up the topic in Firefox support guide, but it talks about
"visiting the page one wants to remove; going to the address bar;
clicking on an icon whth a star; clicking on Delete".

But there's no icon with a star spoken by NVDA.

Any suggestions, please?
Thanks, ciao,
Ollie