how do you perform these updates

ken lawrence

Hi listers ken with a question.  I repeatedly get, new notifications from both java and adobe saying updates are available click here but by the time you do anything the balloon or icon is gone.  the notification isn’t in the action senter on windows 10.  the computer had been on for over two hours before they popped up this time.  all my screen reader sees is the microsoft edge running pandora window.  these are apparently critical updates.  how do I get to them manually to allow the updates to install.  it is only on the screen for a fraction of a second.  by the time NVDA is saying click here to comtinue there is no here to click.