Re: how do you perform these updates

Roger Stewart

Sometimes you can find them by using the action center notifications.  The way I do these is to use Ninite to get them. This is much easier and quite often, the updater in Java will fail after downloading about 70% of the file and it never gets to even start to install the update.  The Ninite installer works every time.

Roger

On 11/21/2016 9:13 AM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers ken with a question.  I repeatedly get, new notifications from both java and adobe saying updates are available click here but by the time you do anything the balloon or icon is gone.  the notification isn’t in the action senter on windows 10.  the computer had been on for over two hours before they popped up this time.  all my screen reader sees is the microsoft edge running pandora window.  these are apparently critical updates.  how do I get to them manually to allow the updates to install.  it is only on the screen for a fraction of a second.  by the time NVDA is saying click here to comtinue there is no here to click.