Thanks, David.
Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!

El 21 nov 2016, a las 22:12, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> escribió:

Hi Salva,
Here is a link to my text tutorial for the mail, people, and calendar apps, and the second link to an audio tutorial that a friend did. You will have two tutorials. My written tutorial goes into a lot more detail about using the mail, calendar, and people apps together to get one email client experience. Just press enter on the links, and you can download the tutorials right to your computer. Here are the links:

Let me know how I can be of anymore help, and ask questions.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Salva
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 4:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] The mail app in windows 10

Hi.
I’m interested in the tutorial. Can you send it to me?
Thanks
Salva

¡Atención! Usted está recibiendo un correo electrónico de una persona ciega. Por favor, si envía imágenes o gráficos, descríbalos al pie del mismo. ¡La inclusión la hacemos entre todos!

El 21 nov 2016, a las 22:02, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> escribió:

Hey Gene,
The neat thing is that the commands are a lot like the ones in Windows live mail. With NVDA, it is so much better to use the review cursor commands instead of using the arrow keys. NvDA does not say what you type in the mail app. Work needs to be done with NVDA to work in the mail app as good as JAWS does. JAWS works great! For some reason, NVDA does not work as well as it use to in the mail app. I hope they can make those fixes in 2016.4.
Let me know if you want my tutorial. I go into much detail on how to use the mail, people, and calendar apps.
Take care, Gene.