From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 8:46 PM
Subject: [nvda] The mail app in windows 10

Hi guys

Just a quick question. In windows 10 in the mail app is there a way of
replying to a message or even forwarding it on? I can not seem to find
any buttons or no matter what I do to reply to a message or forward one.
fIs this the way the app is designed more just to read and delete etc.

I did also notice that when you typed in to the message of the body plus
the subject line there was no key echo, but would read back what you typed.

I was seeing if it worked or not as one of my hotmail accounts refuses
to work now and no matter what I do in mozilla thunderbird to make it
work is no longer working.

Gene nz