Re: move by links

Don H

Thanks for that info. Fact is that you can teach an old dog new tricks. Have been using Window Eyes for many many years and with its future up in the air I am finding NVDA quite useful and in many cases better than Window Eyes. From this NVDA newbee thanks for all the info posted here.

On 11/23/2016 9:45 AM, William Sallander wrote:
I just tried going on to a page and found that pressing the letter k
seems to move through links. Pressing the shift key plus k goes the
other direction.

You can also press the NVDA key (insert key) plus f7 and that will bring
up the list of links just like Jaws.

HTH

On 11/23/2016 10:38 AM, Don H wrote:
With Window Eyes when on a web page you can use the L key to move from
link to link on the page. Is there a way to do this with NVDA? Did
not see it on the shortcut list.
Thanks