Re: help menu

Andre Fisher

1. Press Windows key+I to go to the Settings app.
2. Depending on which version of Windows 10 you are using, you might
need to Tab till you hear System. Press Enter on it.
3. Use the Down Arrow until you hear Default Apps. Press Enter
4. Press Tab continuously till you hear Web browser: Microsoft Edge or
otherwise.
5. Press Enter and Tab to Internet Explorer.
Press Enter and close the app.

That's it!

On 11/23/16, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Running Win 10 and have IE set as my default browser. When I select
help within the NVDA menu it opens the help documentation in MS Edge.
Is there a way to get it to open within IE or is there a way to get this
documentation in txt format?
Thanks