Re: help menu

Don H

With IE open F1 brings up the IE help using IE.

On 11/23/2016 10:14 AM, Gene wrote:
Open Internet Explorer and see what happens if you issue the command f1.

*From:* Don H <mailto:lmddh50@comcast.net>
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 23, 2016 10:05 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] help menu

As I said following your steps I have IE set as my default browser.
Help documents still open in Edge.

On 11/23/2016 9:58 AM, Andre Fisher wrote:
1. Press Windows key+I to go to the Settings app.
2. Depending on which version of Windows 10 you are using, you might
need to Tab till you hear System. Press Enter on it.
3. Use the Down Arrow until you hear Default Apps. Press Enter
4. Press Tab continuously till you hear Web browser: Microsoft Edge or
otherwise.
5. Press Enter and Tab to Internet Explorer.
Press Enter and close the app.

That's it!

On 11/23/16, Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net <mailto:lmddh50@comcast.net>>
wrote:
Running Win 10 and have IE set as my default browser. When I select
help within the NVDA menu it opens the help documentation in MS Edge.
Is there a way to get it to open within IE or is there a way to get this
documentation in txt format?
Thanks