Re: Windows trouble

mohammad suliman

try to hit escape, maybe you have landed in to edit field. if this is the case, then when you hit esc, you will hear a tone indicating that brows mode has been switched on. if this hasn't worked for you, try NVDA + space to toggle brows mode on / off.
hope that helps

On 3/19/2016 8:08 AM, laura cornwell wrote:
When i hit the letter h on my key bordand I use firefox it just hhhh and I don't know why.

On 3/19/2016 1:02 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:

MOre details, please?
There are 2 ways of seeing headings:

  • quick-nav: h for next heading or shift+h for previous heading
  • NVDA+f7 for elements list > headings

Is one of these not working for you?
If so, what’s the error message?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:18 PM laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:
I am needing some help with NVDA and fire fox could some help I am not
abled to get the heddings to work.