From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 3:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] recommended addon's

hi

I guess it depends what you want to do.

Some people have found the golden cursor pretty good and for the sighted

to see what is been focused on by nvda the focus highlighter add on is

good. For me i use also the vlc add on for the vlc media player.

Do you know where to look to locate teh addons in nvda.

When nvda is running use the nvda key + the letter N. When it comes up

arrow down to tools, then a sub menu will come off it.

You will then need to go to manage add ons, then press the enter key.

Under that section is a button called get add ons i think it is called.

Press the enter key on it then the browser will open to the nvda add on

web page.

If you are interested i do have a written and audio tutorial on how to

install them remove them etc along with a list of add ons, so far found

at http://accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20addons.html

The link to this page if off my Accessibility Central.net website and is

separate to the nvda community add on website.

You may find some other information you might be interested in off the

pages connected to this one on NVDA and also other blindness related

material.

hope this helps.

Gene nz