My thoughts on NVDA and windows 10 and edge, mail and typing.

matthew dyer

Hi,

First off, I wanted to say that I am using NVDA 2016.3 with windows 10 and like it, but found one small problem.  When in edge typing in a form field, or in mail composing or replying to a message, NVDA does announce what I am typing but if I backspace over what I am typing I here the deleted character..  Any one having this problem and is there is a fix for this.  Thanks.  Just wanted to point that out since NVDA 2016.4 is just around the corner.  Thanks.

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10