Re: access32 file

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi Roger,

This was a zip file that someone posted on the list.  It had two files in it.  Thanks,

From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] access32 file

I think this was an nvda add on file.  All you do is run it as though it were an executable file and nvda will install it for you.  This is if you are using an installed copy.  If a portable copy, you need to point it to the nvda directory (path name) and then it will install.

Roger

On 11/24/2016 3:21 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I downloaded the access32 file.  Where do I put it in nvda to get it to work?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox