I had to change settings lately on 2 machines something musstive changed on the site.

Any how i know the settings going up work, so will post them if any one else has a problem with either there emails not going out or coming in from out look.com

Gene nz

On 25/11/2016 4:36 AM, J Harrington wrote:
Gene, is your Thunderbird tutorial still available?  If so where might I find it?

Jeff

From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 7:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] strange thing happening in thunderbird

Hi

Are filters the same as message rules if so there is a page from mozilla that covers this at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters

Also adding attachment and also saving them to your pc is pretty easy.

I think a while back i covered how to add a attachment to your email and also saving it to your pc in my thunderbird tutorial.

The insert attachment is still under the file menu and your attachments are now found in your messages section. Not much as changed in thunderbird.

Gene nz

Hi, Gene,

You're right about not being able to create message rules in windows live mail if you have an immap account. As far as thunderbird, there was supposed to be a tutorial on message rules but that never happened. That tutorial was also supposed to cover attachments but I think the person who was supposed to do the tutorial died. He worked for GW Micro.

Rosemarie