Re: Reading messages in windows 10 mail app.

matthew dyer

Thanks will give it a shot next time I am on that machine.  BTW, is there a fix for nothing being spoken when typing in eith a reply in mail or in an edit box in edge.  Thanks.

Matthew

On 11/25/2016 11:07 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Try pressing F7 to enable caret browsing, or try with latest master snapshot.

Cheers,

Joseph