Re: can't sign in to my gmail account

laura cornwell <cornwelll627@...>

Did you go to the help part of gmail?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 6:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't sign in to my gmail account

No. It just keeps asking me for the same thing over and over again.

On 11/25/2016 3:45 PM, Gene wrote:

I thought the page that comes up that tells you your account is blocked would have instructions or a link to more information.  I don't recall what happened when my account was blocked awhile ago.  But I unblocked it and I thought it likely that there was information on the page or a linkk that helped me with the problem.

When you try to log in, is there a page with any further information?

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 3:05 PM

Hi, Gene,

I tried doing a google search on how to unlock my account but couldn't find any instructions. Yes, I think I did see where you can create message rules on the server side awhile back.

Rosemarie